Our Next Meeting will be Sunday, January 15th, at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel. This will be concurrent (and included with) the Arisia SF Convention. Anyone attending Arisia is welcome to participate. If you are not attending Arisia, you are still welcome to participate in the Intercon F meeting.
Notes from the last meeting on Dec. 4th:
- Many Games are full, and many people are on waitlists. We are seeking new games to help with this, and have added new games recently.
- Con Suite Budget has been adjusted to $1600 to cover the costs of inflation, name brand soda, and anticipated increased output by the con suite staff this year.
- Costs for Pipe and Drape should be found out and communicated to GMs.
- Shirts are now available! See the website for details.
- With help from Chris Amherts, there will be an Ice Cream Social!
- Arisia to be contacted to sort out details of table space and meeting rom, as well as what needs to be done to have an Intercon F Arisia Party!
ConCom meetings are open, and all are invited to attend. If you would like to participate, e-mail me for directions, or to arrange transportation.
Please also e-mail me with any and all items to be discussed by the committee. This will be one of the largest Intercons in recent history, and it happens because of volunteers like you.
Intercon F Con Chair
Copyright © 2013, New England Interactive Literature
All Rights Reserved